Willow Meadows Civic Club

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home News Construction Where do I call to report problems?

Where do I call to report problems?

Prior to construction on your street the contractor is required to give you written notification of the work that is to be performed. In the notification is the contractor's 24 hour emergency contact telephone number.

For emergency needs that require immediate response (i.e. water off, toilets not flushing): please contact the contractor's Superintendent or Project Manager.

For routine and non-emergency needs: please contact the Houston Service Center by dialing 311 or (713) 827-0311, or online via houston311.org, or via the Houston 311 mobile app available from houstontx.gov, and mention the following 4 items along with your issue:

  • the WBS Number of the project: M-001013-0001-4 (this is on the project sign and door hanger you will receive)
  • that this is a City of Houston CIP project
  • that the complaint should be referred to the Engineering and Construction Division
  • general concerns

You may also send an e-mail to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .


Login Form

Email webmaster@willowmeadows.org if you need a username/password.


Content View Hits : 271681

Be sure to add the e-mail address webmaster@willowmeadows.org to your address book, to ensure that you receive all communications sent directly from the web site!

Assessment Payments:
Willow Meadows Civic Club
c/o PMG Houston
PO Box 3157
Houston TX 77253-3157

Security Donations:
Willow Meadows Civic Club
c/o PMG Houston
11000 Corporate Centre Dr #150
Houston , TX 77041